Heralded as one of the most romantic hotels for weddings in Cork, the Maryborough Hotel & Spa is a magical location for celebrating one of the most important days of your life.
Heralded as one of the most romantic hotels for weddings in Cork, the Maryborough Hotel & Spa is a magical location for celebrating one of the most important days of your life. Every detail of your Maryborough wedding will be considered and every expectation exceeded with the renowned service and iconic elegance for which the hotel has long been known.
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Maryborough Hotel & Spa, one of Ireland's most enchanting venues. This landmark hotel is the perfect place for the perfect beginning.
Sip champagne and cocktails in the surrounds of 300 year old listed gardens, a photographer's dream backdrop. The unique and exclusive Maryborough Dome will guarantee a private garden setting for all drinks receptions.
A seamless transition to the stunning backdrop of the mood-lit ballroom with your choice of elegant candelabras or freshly cut floral decorations awaits. Here you will enjoy a sumptuous banquet uniquely designed to your personal taste with the assistance of the Award Winning Executive Chef and your dedicated wedding co-ordinator.
At the end of your perfect day, retire to your luxurious suite and relive the magical moments over champagne breakfast.
At the Maryborough Hotel & Spa you will enjoy:
- 4* deluxe hotel in 18 acres of 300 year old listed gardens and woodland
- 93 exquisite rooms & suites
- Full Leisure Centre (18m pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, 36 station Technogym gymnasium)
- Award Winning ESPA Spa
- Zings Restaurant & Café Bar
- Sherrard Suite for weddings from 80 to 300 guests
- Enhanced mood lighting combinations
- Luxury Spa Packages for hen parties
- Finishing Touches Studio for manicure, pedicure, bridal make up, waxing, tanning
- Maryborough Dome – exclusive drinks receptions overlooking gardens
- Affordable luxury for your perfect day
Cork brides can expect to experience something special and unique at Cork's premier wedding venue the Maryborough Hotel & Spa, having permanently set up the Maryborough Dome in the exquisite 300 year old gardens of the 4* Douglas Hotel.
The Dome is the perfect location for a drinks reception for wedding guests as it is set in the grounds of the hotel and has panoramic views of the beautiful gardens. Guests can sip champagne and cocktails in the surrounds of 300 year old listed gardens which make for a wedding photographer's dream backdrop. The Dome is very private and holds up to 250 guests at a time. It is the perfect way to take advantage of an outdoor setting in our unpredictable Irish climate while still having access to a great view.
With our Compliments:
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Wedding Menu & Wine Tasting for Bride & Groom
- Complimentary Half Day Spa Ritual for Bride & Groom
- Complimentary Leisure Club membership & training programme for 3 months prior to wedding
- Overnight accommodation in luxurious Suite
- 2nd night complimentary accommodation if required
- First Anniversary Romantic Champagne Dinner and overnight stay
- Red Carpet & Champagne Welcome on arrival for Bridal Party
- Silver Cloching of Main Course & White Glove Service
The warmth, luxury and character of our bedrooms will ensure that your nights are as restful as your days are enjoyable when you stay in the Maryborough Hotel & Spa. Please note that all rooms are non-smoking