Big Blobby Belly!

Go to Pregnancy & Babies

feelsobad
Major Wolly

Big Blobby Belly!

Postby feelsobad » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:19 pm

HI Girls

Where can I get a belly band? Looked up Vhi but dont have any. I feel like a big blob and struggling to get stuff to look ok. Nearly 15 weeks and not telling work for another 2, need something to smooth out the bumps!

Any ideas where I can buy asap! :wv

lou gav
Mini Wolly

Postby lou gav » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:54 pm

Why are you not telling work? Anyway one of my friends got hers in mother needs (or is it mothercare) in waterford city. Best of luck telling them in work and well done for keeping it quite, I know alot of the girls I work with are starting to get suss as I can't stay out of the loo :-8

dovedro
Royal Wolly

Postby dovedro » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:39 am

Topshop do them and mothercare and I think most baby shops with a maternity section do them too.
I've find mine great as I don't have a hard bump and it takes away the blobby look!

elfen
Mini Wolly

Postby elfen » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:07 am

I THINK I bought ones of these this morning in Mothercare. It was €15 ... and is owrn under your clothes. It has an elastic band and then like a looser piece of material which falls down underneath ( presumablt to cover bump).... the packaging say its a bump support. I have a Christening this weekend and tried on a wrap over dress I have. It looks ok but I do have the '2 bumps' look going on :-8 Anyway, hopefully this will do the trick.Elfen ... 18+4

dovedro
Royal Wolly

Postby dovedro » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi elfen
I think the bump supports are different, they're for when your bump is big I think and it helps your back
The belly bands are just a like a really long belt, or a boob tube actually and you can double it over when your not too big and it smoothes things down nicely

Go to Pregnancy & Babies

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T