Dark Brown, Slight Pink Discharge at 30 weeks

Go to Pregnancy & Babies

YumYum
Mini Wolly

Dark Brown, Slight Pink Discharge at 30 weeks

Postby YumYum » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:46 am

Hi

Got up at 6am to go to the toilet this morning and noticed on my pants quite a bit of dark brown discharge, wiped and got nothing, so went back to bed a little anxious but said I would wait it out. Got up again at 7 and wiped and got clear discharge with the slighest tinge of pink, you would nearly have to examine very closely, lay on and decided to go into work at 10 and when hubby left for work, wiped and was quite a bit of discharge streaked pink.

Rang hospital and they asked had I sexual Intercourse, I said no and she told me to go to my consultant who luckily has rooms today. Hubby on way home from work now. I have lower back pain too. Does anyone know what this could be?

YY

jiggy_jo
Royal Wolly

Postby jiggy_jo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:01 am

im not really sure what this is sorry, but i think you did the right thing calling the hosp and getting it checked out. best of luck, let us know how you get on.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

oirish
Wolly Addict

Postby oirish » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:02 am

em - it might be nothing to worry about hun - I had the same last week and it was followed with pretty powerful and regular BH for a few hours. I was admitted and monitered but it all settled down the next day.

Hope all is ok - i'm sure it is !
ImageImage

mariac
Princess Wolly

Postby mariac » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:05 am

could be a kidney infection of some sort - try not to stress - they will check everything is the hosp
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

swissgirl
Woloholic

Re: Dark Brown, Slight Pink Discharge at 30 weeks

Postby swissgirl » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:15 am

YumYum wrote:Hi

Got up at 6am to go to the toilet this morning and noticed on my pants quite a bit of dark brown discharge, wiped and got nothing, so went back to bed a little anxious but said I would wait it out. Got up again at 7 and wiped and got clear discharge with the slighest tinge of pink, you would nearly have to examine very closely, lay on and decided to go into work at 10 and when hubby left for work, wiped and was quite a bit of discharge streaked pink.

Rang hospital and they asked had I sexual Intercourse, I said no and she told me to go to my consultant who luckily has rooms today. Hubby on way home from work now. I have lower back pain too. Does anyone know what this could be?

YY

It could be nothing - but you were right to ring the hospital....will be thinking of you today and hope it goes ok.

MC#1 June 29th 2006 @ 8 weeks
MC#2 Feb 25th 2007 @ 13 weeks
MC#3 June 17th 2009 @ 6 weeks
MC#4 Oct 30th 2009 @ 5 weeks.
MC#5 Aug 3rd 2011 @ 5 weeks.

My Angels - you are so missed.

sinion
Ultimate Wolly

Postby sinion » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:28 am

I'm presuming you're gone in by now, thinking of you, I'm sure all's fine :xxx

20 Incredible Bridal Updos
YumYum
Mini Wolly

Postby YumYum » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Hi Girls,

Back home now. Consultant and midwife examined me, took a swab and has told me it could be one of two things. That it could be vascular, a blood vessel that bursted and is old blood or it could be that my placenta, which was low lying at 15 weeks hasn't moved up at all.

There was no blood up there :-8 so I am off for the rest of the week and have to go to back to her next week for check up. In the meantime if I am to get any red blood or pains I have to go immediately to labour ward.

Baby Mad
Wolly Addict

Postby Baby Mad » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Glad to hear everything is ok. Rest up now and take care of yourself :xxx

Image ImageImage

happyfeet
Royal Wolly

Postby happyfeet » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Glad you are ok - just put your feet up and take it easy pet! :xox

lou gav
Mini Wolly

Postby lou gav » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:43 am

Take care of yourself, keep your feet up and enjoy some daytime TV!

Next

Go to Pregnancy & Babies

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T