dressingpod or lightinthebox dresses

Go to All Things Wedding

donegalbride13
New Wolly

dressingpod or lightinthebox dresses

Postby donegalbride13 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Avon Ri
Hi Brides, Just wondering do you have any advice on buying bridesmaid dresses from these sites? has any one bought some and received them in good condition or bad? seriously considering buying but aaahhh O:| im in two minds i dont want to waste my money on tat

Please share any advice ya's have

:compress

GPKL
New Wolly

Re: dressingpod or lightinthebox dresses

Postby GPKL » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:29 pm

I got my flowergirl dress from Dressing Pod and I have to say I was super surprised by the high quality of it. My flowergirl is somewhere between flowergirl and junior BM and is being put in the colour of the BM's and I couldn't find a dress anywhere to match. it was great actually because she got to go through all the dresses herself and decide what ones she wanted and then I just put the order in for the colours required and that was it! They arrived way ahead of schedule too. There was one slight problem and that was that they forgot the ribbon for the corset back on the dress and when I emailed them about it I found them very good to deal with.

My only experience with lightinthebox is to do with a few little headpieces and while there was no problems with delivery or quality I wouldn't be able to comment on their dresses!

I am dublin based so if you happen to be around Dublin at any stage drop me a pm and you'd be more than welcome to come over to see the dress I have.

MadWoman2013
Mini Wolly

Re: dressingpod or lightinthebox dresses

Postby MadWoman2013 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi donegalbride13

I've bought shoes on Lightinthebox and they were great, delivered promptly and the shoes were fab. I've also heard good things about their dresses.

Good Luck!

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T