Hen night memory book

Go to Hen & Stag

bridesmaid 2b
New Wolly

Hen night memory book

Postby bridesmaid 2b » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi girls,
Can anyone offer any advice/ideas on what to write in a memory book for a hen night?
Getting everyone to write individual messages to the bride but I'm having troulble when coming to writing my own-haven't a clue what to say! O:|
Want to write something that's not too long or cheesy but want it to be personal, meaningful & make her smile-it's not as easy as I thought!!!

jsarah187
New Wolly

Re: Hen night memory book

Postby jsarah187 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Just write in your gratitude for having spent their time with you, in celebrating one of the most memorable day of your being single for the last time... that would tell a lot, simple but emotions are all attached..

bridesmaid 2b
New Wolly

Postby bridesmaid 2b » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 pm

That's lovely-thank you! :)

FutureWife
Mini Wolly

Postby FutureWife » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:28 am

If you're having difficulty imagine how the other guests will feel when its shoved under their noses as its passes around !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Personally I don't love these . Was at a hen once where bridesmaidzilla burst into my room ( naked me lashing on tan ) to scold me for not having written on my love heart for the 'wisdom tree' they were setting up downstairs before asking me if I had brought anything else to wear as the dress on the bed didn't really fit with the 'theme' . You are obviously making a huge effort with the hen but as long as people show up with their drinking hats on and you have a few games etc it will be great ! O-O

Go to Hen & Stag

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T