Please help....spotting at 8 weeks

preghopes
Mini Wolly

Please help....spotting at 8 weeks

Postby preghopes » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:40 am

Babyscan
Hi girls

I went to the loo a wee while ago and saw pink on tissue when wiped.. Im 8w3d. im soo worried and at work which is worse!

no2herewego
Princess Wolly

Re: Please help....spotting at 8 weeks

Postby no2herewego » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:53 am

Please don't worry I'm 8 +1, I'm having small bleeds red blood on and off, so scared but I have had two scans since friday, and baby is fine good strong heartbeat. They can't explain the bleeding, it's so scary. Where in the country are you, ring the early pregnancy unit in your local hospital if you are very concerned. X

mar09
Mini Wolly

Postby mar09 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:56 am

Try not to worry unless it turns to red blood and you have cramping also. Spotting can be completely normal. Give your gp a ring if you're very worried. He/she may be able to get you an early scan in your epu.
Me 33 OH 35. TTC since Jan 2011
First fertility app in Feb 2012 - confirmed PCOS
4 rounds of clomid, 50mg, then 100mg - no success
Lap & Dye July 2012 - found endometriosis but no blockages
BFP on third cycle of TSI with Purogen and Ovitrelle, MMC @ 12 wks :-(
2nd BFP on second cycle of TSI after MMC...... Fingers crossed this time :-)

preghopes
Mini Wolly

Postby preghopes » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:25 am

Thanks for replying ladies.. I was in EPU last week for a scan and all was fine.. I was worried as my symptoms had stopped suddenly but sickness back the last few days. I feel a bit crampy but in saying that it could be my imagination (if that makes sense). I swear I nearly dropped when I looked at the tissue. I had spotting on m y last preg to 9 weeks. But it was a brown colour so when I saw the pink I near freaked out. Its a very scary time. I find it hard when no one knows so you have to come out and put a smile on your face and continue like all is normal when I cant eventhink straight.

Sorry for the rant but needed to say it to someone. I didn't tell hubby as he will be texting me every minute and stressing me out more as Im flat out here at work!! Oh roll on home time. Please god no more spotting My nerves cant handle it......

jdurso
Mini Wolly

Postby jdurso » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:33 am

I had a fair bit of spotting from 6 to 11 weeks ranging from brown to pink and light red. I was told I just had a sensitive cervix and it stopped when the mucous plug formed. It is so horrible sitting in work stressing about this but try to relax, take a walk at lunch if possible. Mild cramps are just stretching pains.

waterdale
Mini Wolly

Postby waterdale » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 pm

I also had bleeding at 8 weeks and it lasted for the week, it was a full on period, I freaked out but went to the hospital straight away and they scanned me, everything was fine thank god, they said its normal to bleed, one of those things.

Real Weddings
preghopes
Mini Wolly

Postby preghopes » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply ladies, I was just so scared.. Don't want to go to the loo now !! :thnk

Baba2014
New Wolly

Postby Baba2014 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Hope you're ok preghopes :xox

preghopes
Mini Wolly

Postby preghopes » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Ive had none since thank god. Its just been one of those days, so tired and mental at work, and 100 other things to do too! Just be glad to get home ;o)

wowza
Mini Wolly

Postby wowza » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm

If there was anything wrong you wouldn't be in doubt as to whether you are imagining the cramps. Glad there has been nothing since.

Next

Return to Pregnancy & Babies

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T