Prayers of the Faithful. Anybody have a list?

Go to Legal & Religious

bridee2b
Woloholic

Re: Prayers of the Faithful. Anybody have a list?

Postby bridee2b » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Lough Rynn
Stressy, you're on fire today... But I'm hot on your heels!! Meeting with the priest tomorrow, and once we have spoken with him I want to start putting together the massbooklets...

(yeah, right, like I'm gonna be that organised!! :innocent: )
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Pat Rogers
New Wolly

Re: Prayers of the Faithful. Anybody have a list?

Postby Pat Rogers » Mon May 16, 2011 12:03 am

Prayers of the Faithful:
Here's a rough guide to what might be in them. You can get a full outline of what could go into your wedding booklet at: http://www.together.ie/Ceremony.html#NuptialMassBooklet
N = the person saying the petition; BN = Bride's name; GN = Groom's name
You can compose a few prayers of your own, but keep them about this length.

N: For BN and GN, that the Lord who has planted the seed of love in their hearts will guide them as it blossoms. Lord hear us.
All: Lord graciously hear us

N: We pray for the parents family and friends of BN and GN. We pray especially for those who have had some part in bringing them to this happy day. May God bless them with the gift of his own undying friendship. Lord hear us.

N: For all those that are sadly not here today to share BN and GN’s special day, especially their grandparents who are greatly missed. For the faithful departed and those whom we ourselves have loved, that God will one day unite us again in the joys of our eternal home. Lord hear us.

N: For all those who suffer injustice and hardship in the world, and for those deprived of love and affection that they may someday find peace through God’s love. Lord hear us.

N: That the Lord may bless the world with the peace and the protection of his love for all married couples everywhere. Lord hear us.

Previous

Go to Legal & Religious

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T