Unity candle - dublin city centre - grafton street area ...

Go to All Things Wedding

Mrs Mia Wallace
Princess Wolly

Unity candle - dublin city centre - grafton street area ...

Postby Mrs Mia Wallace » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Hi All

Anyone know where I might pick up a unity candle in dublin city centre, preferably around the grafton street area. Not looking for a personalised one.

Thanks!
WB1976

fifibelle
Best Avatar

Postby fifibelle » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 pm

You should be able to pick one up in the holy shop which is at the back of the Westbury Mall opposite Powerscourt Centre.

Sorry I cant be more specific but maybe some other helpful Wollie will be able to tell you the name of the shop! :wv

monkeybear
Wolly Addict

Postby monkeybear » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:16 am

I saw plain white/cream coloured church candles on sale in dehenhams, they had large and medium ones, you could get something to add to it yourself...just realised you said grafton street area and debenhams is on henry street doh!!

Mrs Mia Wallace
Princess Wolly

Postby Mrs Mia Wallace » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:59 am

Thanks girls, will check both options!

rubies
Royal Wolly

Postby rubies » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:06 am

Veritas on Lower Abbey street or Lantz on Harcourt street too. Sorry I know they're not exactly Grafton St but can't think of anywhere closer.

not too girly
Mini Wolly

Postby not too girly » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm

How about Dunnes in St Stephen's Green? They do church candles and tapers and are reasonably priced, especially if you aren't looking for personalised ones.

Wedding Album Boutique
Mrs Mia Wallace
Princess Wolly

Postby Mrs Mia Wallace » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:04 pm

Yeah, I'll give Dunnes a go. Good idea!!

Will check out Veritas too.

Thanks O-O

mrs bmw
Ultimate Wolly

Postby mrs bmw » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi Winterbride!!!

Oh not long to go now, I will be thinking of you on your wedding day and I hope that Bridget gives you the most beautiful service that you deserve xxxx

Mrs Mia Wallace
Princess Wolly

Postby Mrs Mia Wallace » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Ah that's lovely Shera, thanks a million. We're in there tomorrow for our rehearsal and then we're just gonna have a bit of brunch (pick up the candles!) and then relax for the rest of the day. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. There were moments of stress but for the main part I've really really enjoyed the planning and the run up to it. Have a lovely peaceful christmas yourself and enjoy the break!

mrs bmw
Ultimate Wolly

Postby mrs bmw » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm

hehe I giggled all the way through the rehearsal and Bridget just smiled and said well you won't be laughing on the day, she was so right, I was bawling my eyes out!!!!

It's just going to be the best day ever, ah walking down the aisle and swinging a right :o0

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T