What colour to paint hall, stairs and landing and bedroom??

Go to Off Topic

vanilla icecream
Woloholic

What colour to paint hall, stairs and landing and bedroom??

Postby vanilla icecream » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi girls,

need inspiration. We are painting our house and have no idea what colour I would like in the hall, stairs and landing and also what colour to do our bedrom? Both are just cream at the moment. Want something cosy and modern in our bedroom and fresh nad bright in the hall.

Inspire me please :thnk
Mammy to two handsome little men

Number 3 is on the way

ScarlettoHara
Ultimate Honest Wollie

Postby ScarlettoHara » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:13 pm

We just recently did our hall stairs and landing and I have to say Im delighted with it!!

Here are some pictures of it. Our bedroom is brown and teal.

misssaucie
Mini Wolly

Postby misssaucie » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Just been through all this myself!!! Painted the kitchen & spare rooms in Colourtrend "Labradoodle" and hall stairs and landing Colourtrend "Gooseberry" well worth getting your hands on a Colourtrend paint brochure.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

vinoqueeno
Empress Wolly

Postby vinoqueeno » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi,
I'd recommend trying to get your hands on the colortrend brochure - they've a great selection of really contemporary colours. We recently did up our bedroom. We'd painted it last year in the Colortrend "nougat" which is a grey/cream/taupe colour depending on the light (it's really lovely despite the description!) & then this year we papered one of our walls in a duck egg/taupe paper & they're gorgeous together.
Friends have also used colours from colortrend & they're really fab! Slightly dearer than Dulux/Crown but definitely worth it.

Go to Off Topic

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T