Lough Rynn Castle Hotel
Lough Rynn Castle offers a stunning backdrop for your wedding day. The resort includes a range of accommodation options including luxurious suites, large hotel bedrooms and the privacy of our Courtyard Rooms. The 300 Acres of magnificent grounds and natural beauty at Lough Rynn provides the ideal backdrop for those precious wedding photographs.
Our wedding team offer a can do approach and are available to meet with you to discuss your wedding day ideas and how to provide you with an unrivalled Wedding experience. Our Grand Ballroom can facilitate up to 320 Guests seated at your Gala event where we offer creative menus and impeccable service to make your wedding day most memorable. We are also registered to host Civil Ceremonies
The Hotel may also be exclusively reserved for your wedding day offering complete privacy and intimacy for you and your guests
Every bride wants her wedding to be as memorable and magical as it possibly can be and at Lough Rynn Castle, the setting couldn't be more perfect:
- Beautiful Reception Rooms set in the omnipresent grandeur of the
- Individually designed Bedrooms
- Majestic Private demesne, an ideal landscape for your memorable
- Lough Rynn Castle is committed to only one wedding per day and we also organise complimentary personalised menus and seating plans, place cards and table names.
We offer the bridal Party the following:
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for the Wedding Night
- Complimentary Venue Hire
- Complimentary Personalized Menus and place cards
- Special Discounted Room Rates for Wedding Guests
- Our commitment to One Wedding Party per day
- Use of Manicured Grounds for Wedding Day photograph
To enquire about our wedding facilities or to sample the atmosphereplease contact our sales department at 0719632700 or e-mail email@example.com
We Do: 10% discount on midweek weddings
I wanted to write this review so that other future Brides and Grooms would know that you can't get better than Lough Rynn! I come from a hotel background and then was an event manager for 7 years so I knew what I wanted. Ruth Conlon, Dennis McGuinness and absolutely every staff member we met before and during our wedding were actually outstanding. Every part of the service was so friendly, prompt and incredibly efficient. We had the day of our lives and we had many little details that the hotel had to help us with on the day. The guests are still talking about the venue and staff. Thank you so much. .