Steeped in history and hidden in the heart of the Meath countryside, but only one hour from Dublin, Clonabreany House offers exclusive bespoke weddings. Our attention to detail, individuality and personal service are what make Clonabreany House weddings so special. Every wedding is uniquely tailored for you. Whether it is a small intimate wedding or a larger celebration, Clonabreany House provides the perfect venue to make your wedding day truly special for both you and your guests.
Clonabreany House lies at the gateway to the Boyne Valley in Clonabreany near Crossakiel, Co. Meath. Set amid breath-taking countryside, Clonabreany House consists of two magnificently restored Georgian houses, a beautifully restored courtyard containing 10 self-catering houses which can sleep over 80 people, a cosy private sibín bar, a banqueting hall catering for up to 120 people, a beautiful new civil ceremony suite which can seat up to 220 people and a luxurious private bridal suite and Grand Marquee with bar, dancing and dining facilities catering for up to 220 guests.
Clonabreany Weddings include:
- Exclusive use of the venue, Clonabreany House and Courtyard, on your chosen day
- As Clonabreany House is a private event venue, all weddings include the preparation, organisation and setup of a fully dressed, decorated and operated Grand Marquee, Main House, ButlersRest private bar and restaurant and full staffing for your event
- A choice of beautiful on site locations for ceremonies and blessings including a new civil ceremony suite with views directly to Sliabhna Caillighe and the mystical Loughcrew Cairns. Set in the peaceful and tranquil surroundings of what was the old walled orchard and surrounded by meadows and woods, it has a capacity to comfortably seat 220 guests. Outdoor ceremonies and blessings can also be held in our Tunnel Wood area for a magical woodland ceremony,
- A professional and personal service from our experienced event team, providing their full support in the run up to and during your wedding event including your own personal host/hostess on hand to help and support you throughout your very special day
- At Clonabreany House we are renowned for our excellent food and hospitality. Our in-house executive chef will personally assist with your menu selection and can tailor the menu to cater for your individual requirements.
- Beautiful landscaped grounds and restored Georgian property for your wedding photographs.
- Complimentary grand bridal suite with views looking towards the mystical Loughcrew cairns and surroundings
- The Grand Marquee, a luxurious structured marquee, adjoining the reception area and main bar, is fully dressed with ivory drapes and linings and lit up with wonderful chandeliers throughout providing a unique personal atmosphere
- The Butler’s Rest Síbín Bar is a private, cosy yet spacious bar with an old-time country feel for your own private use.
- On-site accommodation for up to 80 guests sharing is provided in Clonabreany Courtyard, a beautifully restored courtyard with 10 self-contained houses
- Breath-taking countryside, historical sites, forest parks, garden and numerous other visitor attractions are located nearby.
Clonabreany House and Courtyard exude character and romance and have been lovingly restored and decorated to the very highest standard. The property is unique and must be visited to be appreciated. The venue offers the bride and groom complete exclusivity and privacy for their special day.
Nestled in rolling hills between the heritage town of Kells and the charming town of Oldcastle, Clonabreany House is less than one hour from Dublin on the new M3 motorway.