Steeped in history and hidden in the heart of the Meath countryside, Clonabreany House offers exclusive bespoke weddings. Our attention to detail, individuality and personal service are what make Clonabreany House weddings so special. Every wedding is uniquely tailored for you. Whether it is a small intimate wedding or a larger celebration, Clonabreany House provides the perfect venue to make your wedding day truly special for both you and your guests.
Clonabreany House lies at the gateway to the Boyne Valley in Clonabreany near Crossakiel, Co. Meath. Set amid breathtaking countryside, Clonabreany House consists of two magnificently restored Georgian houses, a beautifully restored courtyard containing 10 self-catering houses which can sleep over 80 people, a cosy private sibín bar, a banqueting hall catering for up to 60 people and a luxurious private bridal suite and Grand Marquee with bar, dancing and dining facilities catering for up to 220 guests.
- Beautiful reception rooms and bridal suite in authentic Georgian lodge, including grand en-suite bedroom with view looking towards Loughcrew hills and surroundings
- Ten individually styled and substantial four-star Georgian houses in a beautiful courtyard setting. The houses are fully furnished with fitted kitchens, bathrooms and an eclectic mixture of period and modern furnishings
- The Clonabreany Marquee adjoining the Reception Area accommodates a maximum of two hundred and twenty people with a full dance floor and staging area
- The Butler Síbín Bar is a private, cosy yet spacious bar with an old-time country feel
- Landscaped grounds provide picture perfect wedding photographs
- Beautiful Country Churches available locally by arrangement
- Warm, attentive, relaxed service by professional staff
Clonabreany House and Courtyard exude character and romance and have been lovingly restored and decorated to the very highest standard. The property is unique and must be visited to be appreciated. The venue offers the bride and groom complete exclusivity and privacy for their special day.
Clonabreany is located less than 2km from Crossakiel and less than 6 km from Oldcastle. Oldcastle is located off the M3, 60 minutes drive north west of Dublin airport and ferry ports and is 2 hours drive from Belfast.