I adore blue, no matter the shade or how much or little of it you choose to include, it will work perfectly throughout your day. Blue is such a calming colour, and its simplicity will work with weddings of a traditional nature, modern or bohemian feel. It adapts perfectly to most themes and works so well with lots of other complimentary shades – blue and sea green? Yes, absolutely! Blue and rose gold? Totally divine!
We are constantly being inspired by the many real weddings we share on Weddings Online, so what better place to draw inspiration from, than with the glorious days we have shared. We hope you enjoy and find yourself giving blue a go on our wedding day.
You’ll never go wrong with a classic navy suit!
2.Deep blue maids work perfectly with sunshine yellow accents.
3. Add blue accents to your details such as this fabulous marble effect cake.
4. For the ultimate romantic florals blue hydrangea are hard to beat.
5. A blue wedding car is a unique touch!
6. Maids in pale tones of blue (and shades of beautiful sea green) gives a beautiful, dreamy and ethereal look.
7. The addition of dried lavender to this gorgeous bouquet adds the tiniest touch of beautiful blue.
8. This shade of blue… stunning!
9. If you want to add hints of blue very subtly, blue shoes are always a great choice.
10. Classic and timeless blue stationery is a great way to introduce your wedding palette.
The following two tabs change content below.