Although many go without them, we really love the addition of wedding favours to the table on a Big Day, and if you choose the right ones they can go down super well with guests! Winter celebrations can provide lots of options for gorgeous gifts for guests, and those getting hitched around the holidays will be spoiled for inspiration when it comes to theirs. Twinkling ornaments can double as name cards, guests could munch on gingerbread men after dinner, or you could even provide them with a winter-themed tipple to warm their cockles should they get cold! We’ve plenty of fab ideas for wedding favours no matter what time of the year you’re getting married here, or check out the below ideas for December weddings!
1. Christmas Tree Decorations will Always go down a Treat
2. As will Pretty Personalised Christmas Crackers
3. Make a Table Plan with Hanging Baubles
4. Guest will Love these DIY Hot Chocolate Jars
5. You could make them Boozy by Adding some Baileys!
6. Continuing the Drinks Theme, some Mulled Wine Spices should be Appreciated by all
7. Or go all-out with Mini Bottles of Bubbles
8. Warm Everyone up with Cute Pinecone Fire Starters
9. Or some Pinecone Scented Candles
10. Or make them Smile with some Smores!
The following two tabs change content below.
Former editor, current contributor, (she just can't let go!) Karen enjoys writing fashion but is known to dabble in decor from time to time. Her favourite section on the site is the Real Wedding section, followed closely by the Health & Fitness forums.