It’s that time of year, summer weddings are on the horizon which means hen parties are out in force! If you’re heading to a hen some time soon and are looking to make a total fuss of the bride-to-be, there are some lovely ways to go about it. One of our personal faves has to be the hen party tatts. We love the idea of branding yourself and the lady of the moment for the night with some fun ‘bride tribe’ tattoos (or if you’re looking to give everyone a laugh, why not try fun ‘I’m with X’s hen party, if lost please buy me a drink’ version). Other little ideas that will make her feel super special include countdown signs, personalised drinks, some delish hen party cupcakes (check out these yummy creations by Daisy Bakes!) and of course hen party survival kits – check out some brill bits to include here…
1. Count the Days till She’s a Mrs with a Fun Sign
Photo via Lane Love Design on Etsy
2. Add a Special Sign to her Chair
Photo by Laura Rae Photography via The Perfect Palette
2. Break Out the Balloons
Photo via Sweet Tea Paper on Etsy
3. Celebrate with Some Cake!
Bride-to-Be Cake Topper from Glittered Bride on Etsy
4. Or Some Hen Party Themed Cupcakes (Check out these Pretties by Daisy Bakes!)
Cupcakes via Daisy Bakes, Limerick
5. Get the Girls to Write Some Lovely Wishes on Balloons for the Big Day!
DIY Balloons via Studio DIY
6. Personalise Your Bubby
Photo by Carissa Cady Photography via Style Me Pretty
7. Or Your Cocktails!
Photo by Fruetcake via Style Me Pretty
8. Have Some Fun Coasters
Photo via Miss Design Berry
9. Cover Yourselves with Some Cute Tatts
Temporary Tattoos by Daydream Prints
10. Capture All the Fun
Photo by Evelyn Eslava
11. Some Bridal Props are a Must
Photo via Bespoke Bride
12. Get Everyone Involved & Laughing with Some Games
Photo by Kennedy Grace Photography via My True Blu
13. Arm the Girls with Some Hen Party Survival Kits
Photo via weddingsonline | Survival Kit from BeCollective on Etsy
The following two tabs change content below.
Pamela enjoys writing about all things decor (she loves buying it too) and has a not so secret addiction to stationery.