We adore our real weddings – it’s always so lovely to see the touches couples include to reflect themselves and their relationship. They’re also a brilliant source of inspo for other brides/grooms with everything from decor and dresses to ceremony ideas you can steal. So today we’ve rounded up some beautiful ideas we’ve come across that you might like to borrow for your own Big Day – check them out below…
16 of Your Most Popular Wedding Ceremony Questions – Answered!
1. Have a Special Personalised Ring Box
Photo from Danielle & Sean’s real wedding by ATL Photography | Personalised Ring box from River Lane Memories
2. Pick Up a Fun Sign for Your Flower Girl or Page Boy
Photo from Aengus & Fiona’s real wedding by Golden Moments Wedding Photography & Film | Sign from River Lane Memories
3. Create a Beautiful Entrance with Some Sweet Props & Signage
Photo from Lorna & Andrew’s real wedding by Mark Donovan Photography | Decor Styling by Finesse Weddings
4. Encourage Guests to Mingle
Photo from Tara & Fionan’s real wedding by DKPHOTO
5. Go Glittery with Pew Ends…
Photo from Emer & Cian’s real wedding by Paul Duane Photography
6. Or Personal with Some Pics of the Happy Couple
Photo from Jessica & Lee’s real wedding by M&M Photography
7. Personalised Candles are a Lovely Keepsake
Photo from Vanessa & Paraic’s real wedding by Deirdre Langan Photography
You can pick up beautiful personalised candles from Irish companies Candles with Character, Wedding Candles Ireland and Wogansecrets.
8. Opt for a Symbolic Sand Ceremony
Photo from Emily & Tom’s real wedding by Sarah Koury Photography
9. Or Beautiful Handfasting
Photo from Gillian & Andrew’s real wedding by McMahon Studios
10. Have a Sign or Memorial Tree in Honour of Lost Loved Ones
Photo from Michelle & Colin’s real wedding by Alan Dunne Photography
Photo from Sharon & Donal’s real wedding by Couple Photography
11. Have Some Tissues Handy for Guests’ Happy Tears
Photo from Maeve & Dylan’s real wedding by Tomasz Kornas Photography
12. Include Your Kids – Have Them Stand Beside You for the Vows
Photo from Helen & Noel’s real wedding by Photographic.ie
13. Honour Lost Loved Ones with a Balloon Release
Photo from Andrea & Roger’s real wedding by Amir Kaljikovic
The following two tabs change content below.
Pamela enjoys writing about all things decor (she loves buying it too) and has a not so secret addiction to stationery.