Save the Dates have traditionally only been required for friends who live abroad, or if couples are planning a destination wedding or to tie the knot on a busy Bank Holiday weekend, but a lot more couples are seeing it as a great way to get everybody in the mood (and get themselves in the swing of things) if their Big Day is nearly a year away. We think after seeing these gorgeous and uber creative Save the Dates ideas below, you’ll want to get in on the action too!
1. Mini Easel Save the Date Display – DIY project from bklynbride.com.[Mini easels available from Finer Details, Ireland or on Amazon.]
2. Destination Wedding Save the Date from Behance.
3. ‘Coming Home’ Wedding Passport Save the Date from Splash Graphics, Ireland.
4. DIY 3D Save the Date Card with Decoder Glasses via Ruffled.
5. ‘Cootie Catcher’ Save the Date from Etsy
6. ‘Tie the Knot’ Rustic Style Kraft Save the Date from Etsy.
7. Save the Date inflatable balloon by White Knot on Notonthehighstreet.com
8. Mini Box Figurines Save the Date Package from Etsy (and very DIY friendly!)
9. Polaroid with Save the Date card from Ello There on Etsy.
10. Fridge Magnet Save the Date from Invites by Jen, Ireland.
11. Scratch Card Save the Date via Bespoke Bride.
12. Camera Film Roll Save the Date from Seven Swans.
13. Save the Date peg and mini calendar via onewed.com.
14. Vintage style luggage tag from Save the Date Stationery, Ireland.
15. Watercolour Save the Date card by Kerry Harvey Designs, Ireland.
The following two tabs change content below.
Former editor, current contributor, (she just can't let go!) Karen enjoys writing fashion but is known to dabble in decor from time to time. Her favourite section on the site is the Real Wedding section, followed closely by the Health & Fitness forums.