The days are getting shorter as we come into the autumn months, but it just makes it all the better for getting more inventive when it comes to lighting up your Big Day! Lighting has come a long way in wedding decor, and while we’ll always love the romantic atmosphere created by a stunning candle-lit room, there are plenty more ways to add some extra sparkle to the occasion. Edison style bulbs have become a massive trend in decor, and are right at home with the modern setup of long banquet style tables at wedding receptions. Many couples are also taking advantage of some of the outdoor spaces at venues by using magical fairy lights and ball lighting to hang over trees to create a real romance to the outdoors. Another huge trend this year has been sparkly dancefloor lighting and of course big bold statement lettering as a focal point for photos. Need any more inspiration for your wedding lighting? Check out some of the gorgeous ideas we’ve found below!
2. Stunning Hanging Lanterns Create a Magical Atmosphere Outdoors
5. This String Lighting Instantly Makes a Barn Setting Super Cool
6. While this Arrangement Makes the Space Absolute Heaven!
7. Letter Lights Make an Amazing Focal Point
10. Guests will Appreciate this Bar Sign Later in the Night!
12. These Festive Lights are sure to give Everyone the Christmas Feel
13. And of course Don’t Forget the Christmas Tree!
The following two tabs change content below.
Former editor, current contributor, (she just can't let go!) Karen enjoys writing fashion but is known to dabble in decor from time to time. Her favourite section on the site is the Real Wedding section, followed closely by the Health & Fitness forums.