Take five cuter than cute casual bridesmaid dresses, accessorise with a hint of glitz (and a couple of perfect gifts!) and you have this season’s most stylish bridal party in a pinch!
1. Pale yellow cross over dress from Monsoon | 2. Powder blue statement necklace from ASOS | 3. ‘I can look prettier’ bridesmaid card from Etsy | 4. Colourful mix bridesmaid bouquet by Bloomsday Flowers, Ireland | 5. Powder blue vintage style Paradox peep toe heels at Debenhams
1. Bridesmaid Pouch from Alphabet Bags via NotontheHighstreet | 2. Silver sparkle crop top cover up from Coast | 3. Pale pink pleat and lace insert dress from ASOS | 4. Jewelled obi belt from Zara | 5. Rose gold stiletto heels from ASOS | 6. Bridesmaid bracelet gift from Etsy
1. Illusion neckline lilac dress from Monsoon | 2. Pearl and rhinestone hair comb from McElhinneys Bridal Rooms | 3. Be my Bridesmaid card from NotontheHighstreet | 4. Pastel floral centerpiece via | 6. Silver sparkle vintage inspired sandals from Littlewoods Ireland
1. Quiz diamante gold trim purse from Debenhams | 2. White floral bridesmaid bouquet photo via glamour.com | 3. No.1 Jenny Packham gold embellished dress from Debenhams | 4. Miss KG gold occasion shoes from House of Fraser | 5. Gold and pearl chocker necklace from Zara
1. Blush and gold embellished dress from Monsoon | 2. Perspex clutch bag by No1 Jenny Packham at Debenhams | 3. ‘Bridesmaid’ hangers from BHLDN | 4. ‘I can’t tie the knot without you by my side’ personalised bow necklace from Etsy | 5. Gold straapy heels by Faith at Debenhams
The following two tabs change content below.
Former editor, current contributor, (she just can't let go!) Karen enjoys writing fashion but is known to dabble in decor from time to time. Her favourite section on the site is the Real Wedding section, followed closely by the Health & Fitness forums.