Romantic touches of ribbon are having a moment. If you want to add some instant elegance to your Big Day think about choosing the perfect ribbon and using it throughout the day.
From the finishing touch to your bouquet, to hanging installations that make an impact, ribbon is very versatile for decorating a wedding. From luxe velvet to hand-dyed silk find the ideal match to enhance your day and have transforming your wedding spaces with the beautiful addition.
Today we’ve got ten lovely ways you can incorporate ribbon to your wedding day.
- Enhance your floral headpiece with delicate ribbon. (Image: Emily Klarer Photography via Utah Bride and Groom)
2. Flower girl fairy wand, because every little lady would love one! (Image via Etsy)
3. Add drama to your wedding cake with a bold ribbon choice. (Image via The Pink Bride)
4. Decorate simple tea light favours with a sweet finishing touch. (Image via Heart and Heritage)
5. Dress your bouquet in the most romantic of trailing ribbons. (Image via Hi Miss Puff)
6. Add drama and detail with a hanging arrangement! (Image: The Curries via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)
7. Forgo flowers and choose ribbons for your pew ends for a chic look. (Image: Sergey Lapkovsky via The Knot)
8. Let the groom in on the ribbon action with his buttonholes. (Image: Ally & Bobby via Martha Stewart Weddings)
9. Tie your stationery suite with a gorgeous length of ribbon. (Image via Instagram)
10. Add a soft look to your ceremony centrepiece with lots of trailing ribbons. (Image via Hi Miss Puff)
(Featured image: Lily & Mint)
The following two tabs change content below.