From beading to appliqué, lace to laser cut and feathers to frills, we’re mighty glad it’s not us choosing our wedding dress right now! The details are immense, breath-taking and will make your job that little harder, are we right?! Today we’ve chosen 15 of our favourite wedding dress details that will highlight the best of what’s out there – enjoy and a very happy weekend.
- The romantic off-the-shoulder neckline on Winnifred by Wtoo.
2. The bohemian-esque soft lace keyhole back detail on Jewel by Willowby.
3. The prettiest pearl-trimmed illusion neckline from Victoria Jane.
4. The ultra dramatic lace button up cardigan on Abbie from Ronald Joyce.
5. The flirty white feather bodice on Orfeon by Pronovias.
6. The contemporary pink sequin crop top from Kelsey Rose.
7. The no nonsense mandarin sheer collar and sleeves from Justin Alexander Signature.
8. The hand-painted floral appliques accenting the cascading tiered skirt on Paige by Hayley Paige.
9. The soft-as-air lace cap sleeves on Annabel from Halfpenny London.
10. The feather detail cap sleeves and sultry cross-over detail on Daisy by Halfpenny London.
11. The fabulous floral print skirt and lace overlaid crop top on Posey by Charlotte Balbier.
12. The rather grown-up embroidered silk tulle bodice overlay on Lita from Catherine Deane.
13. The mermaid silhouette and overskirt of Edith from Atelier Pronovias.
14. The majestic all-over beaded pearls on Coco from Anna Campbell.
15. The jewelled back with frosted beading from Rosa Clara.
The following two tabs change content below.