Last week we made sure the little people at your wedding made a big entrance, so today we’re sorting out that entrance – which means we’re all over aisle decorations and pew ends! From chic cherry blossoms to quirky and colourful handmade pom-poms, every style and budget is in luck with today’s picks – and every one is sure to make your walk up the aisle as pretty and super stylish as you are!
1. Lush and full bouquets tied with rustic twine. Arrangements by Bloomsday Flowers.
2. Hanging glass jars of happiness. Image Djamel Photography.
3. One simple but utterly gorgeous hydrangea bloom and clever fabric draping. Image We Heart Photography.
4. Keep it quirky with budget friendly homemade pom-poms. Image Alex & Cammy.
5. Team rustic wooden logs with chic jars of gypsophila. Image via Deer Pearl Flowers.
6. For a contemporary look forego any flowers and opt for modern geometrics and atmospheric candlelight. Image via Oliver Bonas.
7. Share the memories of your relationship with framed photographs guiding you up the aisle. Image Pasha Belman.
8. Add a little extra luck to your day by incorporating a vintage horse shoe to your ivy and floral aisle garland. Image Jess + Nate Studios.
9. Now this is an aisle to be enviable off! Image Matt Willis Photography.
10. Super succulents are still the order of the day, but why not team them with a little colour for a modern look. Image Clayton Austin.
11. Choose your favourite poem or love saying and add it all the way up the aisle. Image via Etsy.
12. We adore the elegance of this rustic heart wreath dressed in wildflowers and a few of those 80s classic, the carnation. Image Andy Gaines.
13. Soften hard rustic edges with a classic display placed on the floor. Image Clean Plate Pictures.
14. A little touch goes a long way, how sweet is this hanging bunch of astilbe. Image Braedon Flynn.
15. Finally, for sophisticated drama you can’t beat cherry blossom for as far as they eye can see! Image & flowers by McGarry Flowers.
The following two tabs change content below.