From taking your pooch out for a walk together in the morning, or having your flower girl walk him/her up the aisle, to all the insanely cute photos you can take after the ceremony, there are plenty of ways to include the love of your life in your Big Day celebrations. We adore our pups here at Mrs2be, and there’s nothing we love to see more than when pets make an appearance in our real weddings (in fact check out the real wedding we featured earlier this week where the couple’s Boxer nearly stole the show!)
If yours is a well trained lad/lass you could dress him/her in any of the cute dog outfits that are perfect for a Big Day celebration (some dogs of course don’t like to be dolled up, we’ll leave it to your discretion) or you could choose from some of the many doggie signs to announce your arrival on the aisle. Check out some of the most adorable photos of dogs at weddings that we’ve come across this week below for even more sweet ideas!
2. And this cute pup taking his vows in burlap
3. This cutey in a shirt and tie
5. This Dapper Dude in his very slick suit
6. And this guy who’s sure to make you save that date
7. This guy babysitting the flower girl
8. And a family portrait which, without this little guy, could never be complete
Main photo: 1313 Photography
The following two tabs change content below.