Although heading for a weekend in the sun with your best girls is the perfect hen party for some brides not all will want to go away. From keeping within a sensible budget to work or family constraints many brides are happy to stay at home and make their own fun! I know an afternoon sipping Prosecco and having an at home pedicure was exactly what I needed for my hen-do (a fair few years ago now!). My girls understood the constraints of my life and planned the perfect hen party that suited around my life.
Today we’re sharing eight fantastic at home food and drink stations that you can prep for the perfect day or night at home hen party!
1. Who doesn’t love a good scone?! Now, jam or cream first – that’s the big question!
(Image: Thyme Lane Photography via Rock My Wedding)
2. What’s a party without a cupcake? Design your own with a cupcake station!
(Image via Catch My Party)
3. Because we all love popcorn!
(Image: Ruth Eileen Photography via Style Me Pretty)
4. Gin bar? Okay then! We don’t think you’ll have many complaints about this choice!
(Image via The Little Wedding Corner)
5. A soft drink option is always a good and thoughtful idea.
(Image via Luxe BC)
6. What is a hen party without a Prosecco bar?!
(Image: Les Amis Photography via Wedding Chicks)
7. Alternative but we kinda love it!
(Image via Culture Weddings)
8. Add a touch of Spanish flair to your event with a sangria bar.
(Image via Etsy)
The following two tabs change content below.