The beloved bohemian bridal trend will always be popular, especially with carefree summer brides. Join us today as we let you in on some of the secrets to styling your girls in the best boho-inspired bridal looks. Whether you’re embracing flowing maxis or larger-than-life florals, this is one style that’s right up our boulevard.
1. Wear flowers in your hair
And don’t think their crowns have to all be the same, they don’t. Not all maids are comfortable with a huge floral halo, some might want a lighter look and feel, just let your florist know who would like what.
2. Make sure your mermaid locks are looking amazing – like seriously, waves for days…
3. Bring all the attitude and free-spirited sexiness
4. Don’t be afraid to mix and match your bouquets. Choose your main colour and flower and let your florist work their magic on your organic, oversized arrangements
5. Embrace print – all kinds of print. We have quite the love for stripes. Every day. This look is modern while still having a whimsical, bohemian feel
6. Floral print will always be feminine and pretty
7. Mismatched dresses are practically the law
Use layers of organic tones, textures and prints for a mismatched but still united feel to each girl’s outfit.
8. Quiet neutrals will also make an impact
9. You can’t ever go wrong with lace dresses. Keep an eye on the high street – especially Zara and Mango -for great dresses
10. Flower girls should totally have their own boho outfits, mismatched and perfectly co-ordinating. Flower crowns and a free spirit will be the cherry on the top!
The following two tabs change content below.