There are some great ideas out there for making your wedding really unique and special, and for creating lots of fun and memorable moments for both yourselves and your guests! We’re loving seeing all the varied food stations, canapés and evening treats going down around the wedding world at the moment – and trust us, when it comes to guests’ enjoyment of the wedding the food is usually top of the list! There are also some great ways to display drinks and beers for your cocktail hour or after-ceremony outdoor drinks reception too, and we’re sure these whimsical presentations will get guests chatting and melting into the mood of the day. Some other aspects we’ve been loving over the last few months are lawn games like ring toss, limbo and giant boardgames, which are a great way for guests to have fun while you run off to get some gorgeous photos taken! Check out some of our most favourite ‘little extras’ that we think your guests will love below!
1. Beers in a ‘Barrow!
2. A Delicious-Looking Food Station
3. Striking a Pose in a Well Propped Photobooth
4. Getting Involved with an Instagram Hashtag (#GetInvolved)
5. Popping these Insanely Fun-looking Confetti Pops
Confetti Pops from Etsy
6. Chucking on a Coaster & Going for a Boogie
7. Cooling down with Ceremony Fans at a Summer Soirée
Photos: Sacha Blackburne & Mandy Busby
8. An ‘In Case of Emergency’ Bathroom Basket
9. Non-Naff Food Pairings (Craft Beer and Sliders? Yes Please!)
10. Winning some Whopper Lawn Games
Photo by Dasha Caffrey
11. Nibbling Some Comfort-Food Canapés
12. ‘Signing’ the Guest Book with a Smile (Poloroid Party!)
The following two tabs change content below.