There’s nothing like sitting down to a meticulously planned place setting to make you feel like you’re part of a really special celebration. Wedding table settings have come a long way over the last few years, with couples getting super creative with items like name cards, favours, cutlery and a range of charger plates that frankly would surprise even the most seasoned of dinner party hosts. Today we’re getting inspired by the prettiest place settings for winter weddings – that could also double for your Christmas dinner table if you want to get some practice in!
The whole point of a winter-themed table setting is to create a warm yet stylish setting for guests to enjoy. We know first-hand the special feeling of sitting down to an impressive place setting – it’s a great ice breaker for those who don’t know their fellow guests, and the perfect time to really take in the decor as they chat and mingle. So without futher adieu, we present 19 wonderful ways to create a magical tablescape for your winter wedding… or Christmas dinner!
3. Make it Really Christmassy with Crackers
4. Go for Class and Elegance with Black and Gold
5. Go Minimal yet Rustic with Black, White and Greenery
7. Choose Gold Sprayed Pinecones to make your Setting an Instant Smash
11. Make it Modern with Gorgeous Slate Grey & a Garland of Greenery
12. A Cute Minimal Fir Tree Napkin Ring will set a Sweet Tone
15. Create a Glam New Year’s Eve Table with Pretty Masquerade Masks
16. Crisp White Linens and a Simple Wreath can make a Big Impact
17. If your Guests are fans of Hygge, they’ll Appreciate this Cosy Chic Setting
18. Add lots of Textures to create a Warm, Inviting feel
19. Style it out with a Perfectly Put together Menu
The following two tabs change content below.