If you’re in full on planning mode and it’s all getting a bit much for you to handle, you might need to employ the help of a wedding planner. Or maybe you’re feeling the pressure to deliver the most Pinterest inspired wedding ever, and again it’s getting a little too much? In this case, you’ll be needing a wedding stylist. Both services are a great idea if you have the budget, but what does each service do? Today we’re giving you the run down to help you work out which you actually might use for your wedding…
A wedding planner will help you look after the logistics of your wedding day as well as help guide you in the right direction of trusted suppliers.
Some things a wedding planner can help you with:
- Looking after your budget.
- Introducing you to suppliers they trust that will deliver the best for your day.
- Booking suppliers.
- Creating a timeline to your day.
- On the day event management, ensuring the day runs smoothly from a behind the scenes capacity.
- Problem solving on the day.
Have you a dream look in mind but don’t have the foggiest how to go about achieving it? This is where a wedding stylist will come in handy.
Some things a wedding stylist can do:
- Create a unique vision board for your day.
- Source decor details such as table linens and candles.
- Dress your ceremony and venue (alongside your florist).
- Laise with your wedding events manager at venue, florist and any other vendors such as cake designer and stationer.
- Create a cohesive look throughout your day, marrying all the elements together.
- Take down after wedding day.
So, have you worked out if either of these wedding services is something you could make use of?
As with all wedding suppliers always ensure you are completely at ease with your choice of stylist and planner. They need to get ‘you’ and vice versa for a perfect fit!
(Images: Michelle BG Photography from A Romantic Galway City Summer Wedding)
The following two tabs change content below.