We are delighted to announce that Roganstown Hotel & Country Club is the WeddingsOnline.ie Venue of the Month for August! Roganstown is based in County Dublin and is the perfect choice of venue if you’re looking for all the quiet comforts of a country style hotel with the accessibility of a city-based venue.
Roganstown cater for up to * guests in their function room, which is bathed in light and has its own bar inside and huge balcony overlooking a pristine golf course. They can also organise more intimate weddings in their McLoughlin’s restaurant.
Roganstown is registered for civil ceremonies and has a policy of only one wedding per day, so you’re guaranteed that all eyes, and indeed all efforts, will be on, and for, you!
The hotel is offering some fabulous packages for their 2013 weddings, see below for details.
Wedding Special ‘All-in-One’ Package
This package is an all in one price for your wedding day and includes award winning suppliers:
- Wedding Stationery– 60 invitations with ribbon, 60 RSVP cards with printed envelopes, 20 evening invitations & 80 thank you cards from the “Classic Range” by wedding stationery specialist Love Letters.
- Photography – Five hours of coverage and a CD with all images by photographer Andre Corvin www.andrecorvinphotography.com
- Cake– Three tier cake in any shape or colour to serve 100 guests from Creative Cakes www.creativecakes.ie
- Wedding Car– A black or silver BMW 7 series with champagne from Privilege Limousines www.privilegelimousines.ie
- Flowers and Decorations– Twinkle light backdrop which will be delivered, assembled and collected and Flowers – Bride’s Ivory Rose Dome bouquet, two bridesmaid bouquets, five Ivory Rose button holes, two corsages from Frog Prince Wedding Days www.frogprince.ie
Wedding Reception at Roganstown Hotel
- Red Carpet arrival, sparkling wine reception and complimentary tea & coffee for guests
- Dinner: 4 course selected menu
- Glass of wine for guests
- Personalised menu cards
- Fresh flowers and tea lights on all tables
- Evening Buffet to include selection of sandwiches, cocktail sausages and chicken goujons, complimentary tea & coffee
- Complimentary bridal suite
- Preferential family rate for up to 20 rooms
- Ample free parking
Total Price – €9696.00
Package based on 100 people for dinner and 50 for evening buffet. Additional guests will be charged at €55 each based on package menu set.
Contact name: Elina
Phone: +353 1 8433118
The following two tabs change content below.
Former editor, current contributor, (she just can't let go!) Karen enjoys writing fashion but is known to dabble in decor from time to time. Her favourite section on the site is the Real Wedding section, followed closely by the Health & Fitness forums.