On the days leading up to your wedding you’ll have plenty of fun activities to do including writing thank you cards and having your nails done. For the super organised brides amongst you, packing your overnight bag for the wedding night is a great one to tick off your to-do list! But what do you need to remember? To make packing super easy for you, today we’ve got a handy checklist, and as a bonus we’ve shared a few of our favourite overnight bags, just incase you’re in the market for a new one!
1. Your regular toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, perfume, sanitary products, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion.
2. Your skincare routine – just because your wedding is over, it’s not the time to let your routine slip.
3. Second day outfit and accessories – shoes, underwear, jewellery and bag.
4. Pyjamas, slippers, underwear and socks.
5. Make up bag – unless of course you’ve booked your MUA to come back for day two!
6. Phone charger.
7. Practical items such as your handbag, purse and house keys.
(Featured image: Jojak Designs, Etsy)
The following two tabs change content below.