1 Week Late

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ms forgetful Posts: 69
to make a long story short myself and H2b were taking the see what happens approach to TTC last year and nothing happened, so we decided to put it on the long finger as we got engaged at christmas so we said we would try properly after we got married. I am a week late and I done a test on monday and it came out neg!! has anyone else had any experience where they got a neg result first?? its just that there is still no sign and i am normally within a day or 2 of day 28 each month. It wouldnt be the end of the world we would both be delighted!!!
neeov Posts: 4256
Lots of things can make you late, but its worth trying another test just in case. First response ones are very accurate and easy to read.
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Do another test. Mon till today could have made all the difference. Let us know how you get on!
Ms forgetful Posts: 69
Yea I will get one on the way home!!! :lvs I just want to know either way - i have NEVER been this late before and i havent been stressed or sick or anything!!! Im starting to panic thinking about all of the deposits that we have paid for the wedding!! and it would only leave me 9 months to get my dress afterwards - is that enough time?? :eek
Isy Posts: 89
Hi Nearlyawife. Yeah 9 months would be loads of time to get a dress, its usually 6 months. Hope you get a BFP and you'll have a wedding to look forward to after the baby.
Aurge Posts: 1456
Fingers crossed for you nearlyawife. Hope you get the result you want :wv :wv