100 days till I walk down the ailse !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wwwife Posts: 948
:o)ll Just checked 100 days till I wed cant wait so excited I remember when I started it was 274 days omg double figures tomorrow all thats left to do is mass books and small accersoiries :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
Yaaay for you wwbride! And you're so organised!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Jawl Posts: 8881
On a count down O-O
Sprocket Posts: 1671
I know everyone says it, but it's true! It will fly in! :o)ll
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Yay very exciting to be going into double figures!!!!!!
Heraldic Gifts Posts: 40
b]Hello Maltabride, I produce a brass Heraldic Plaque which has both bride and grooms family coat of arms on it, this beautiful plaque comes also with two family name histories. The plaque can be personalised with your wedding date and venue of reception or ceremony. The whole lot is then packaged in a satin lined gift box with the words On Our Wedding Day embellished on the lid of the box and delivered to you for just €80.00 within 12 days of ordering. To see images of the plaque and gift box or to read more about this service please goto my website www.heraldic-gifts.com by clicking here or you can locate me on this site in the gifts section. Thanks for reading and best of luck on your wedding day Killian[/b]
streaks Posts: 3592
Yaaaaay so exciting! Enjoy all the preparations :o)ll
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Wow - 100 days! They will fly in, so enjoy every minute of the build up..
wwwife Posts: 948
wo wow 99 days finally those double figures and how funny I was just asked to be a bridesmaid next year cant wait :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll