10weeks and very twingy/crampy today, is it normal??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Girls i'm starting to panic a bit as our last scan was 3 weeks ago, was getting twinges down low on and off since then but today i'm getting alot of strange sensations going on down low and also TMI a bit of a pain now and again up my you know what :-8 jesus i'm mortifed saying that but starting to worry is this normal for my stage?? BTW also feel very full and bloated today *)
aylala Posts: 3673
hiya :wv please try not to worry. Im sure its all just stretching pains. I still get twinges in my nether regions if i sneeze or cough or stand up too quick. Hopefully its nothing to worry over hun
Thank you so much hun, yeah like you when i'm standing i get the twinges/pains too, its so hard not to worry but i'll just have to try not to :thnk :thnk
oh i understand completely hun iv had 2 private scans whilst waiting on my hospital visit and am still worried. I suppose we can get used to worrying from now on :o0 iv started feeling the odd flutter now which ov have to look forward to. Its all so overwhelming at times :wv
Oh i'm so glad to hear i'm not the only one fretting, really thought getting the BFP was the hard bit but thats only the beginning, am booking a scan for this week just to put my mind at ease so that should help, in saying that i'll prob start worrying again after that :o0 :o0 :o0
well i have been to fem plus and black rock ultrasound dimensions and i recommend black rock for the simple reason the girl was so nice and into the scan and you get a cd with pics on to take home
bubbalicious Posts: 330
*) ((((((((((((((everhopful)))))))))))))) *) Ah hon I can really empathise with you. I had the crampy twinges right up until week 16 or so. I think it was my stomach muscles stretching. They were bang on after 9pm every night and I would be convinced that was it. As for the pain 'deep inside down there' - yip and I am still getting them in the evening/night time - I think again it is the hormones/stretching - I havent had the courage to ask the doc yet!!!! Ah honey - I though the same re: the world would be a better place when I did get a bfp!!!! :o0 How I deluded myself - I never thought of the worry and anxiety or each day!!!! This too shall pass honey!! Love :lvs
bam bam Posts: 1756
Completely normal, got them for a long time at the beginning, nearly every week up till 16-20 weeks i think. Its all just the stretching to accomodate that beautiful little one of yours. I remember being at the hospital at 14 weeks at my first visit and i was panicking as they had gotten worse but doc assured me at around this time it was the uterus moving up further from your pelvis. Try and enjoy it all *)
chy Posts: 61
ever hopeful, I am 10+1 (or 10+2, was it saturday night or sunday morning?? :-8 :o0) and have had a few twinges when I move and an ache most of the time for the past week, but I just had a scan an hour ago and all's well!! So totally normal, hope this helps!
rk16o Posts: 201
hi just getting terrible darting shooting pains up my (you know where) :xxs ... oh very painful, im only 6wks gone this normal?? Sorry to jump into your thread but was only one i could see where something similar was happening. also only on the left hand side of there...