12 week scan tmw

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aylala Posts: 3673
girls i cant wait last one was at 8 weeks so didnt see much apart from the heart :lvs what can i expect to see tmw :o)ll pg everything is still coming along nicely
gemini chica Posts: 2581
Aylala, best of luck tomorrow, I reckon there will be a big difference between 8 & 11 weeks!
bellatoscana Posts: 390
Aylala I had my 12 week scan today and it was fantastic she had to wake babs up was quite funny to watch moving around the place we had a nuchal scan and everything was great which is wonderful. I had the last scan at 9w 6days and it was really clear but much smaller and the heart rate now has gone lower which is normal. I could get addicted to scans they are so reassuring that baby is growing and all is well. Good luck tomorrow I want another one now but next one booked is for 20 weeks (if I can hold out that long).
thanks for replies :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll its so exciting bella i know what you mean about getting addicted to them glad yours went well. Gemini how are the twins :wv
mathair01 Posts: 105
All the best today aylala. Itll be great :o)ll
im up since mad early just going to fix myself up and head off :-)
well the scan went brilliant :o)ll could see so much. Babs was fast asleep took ages to wake up (like its da) :lvs then once awake was flying round the place legs and arms everywhere. Putting hand over head as if to say leave me be :lvs she did a nucheal test too on the neck which was fine too. 2 arms 2 legs very cute looking baby im so chuffed so is dh and my mam (brought my mam too) mam just couldn't believe babs was all formed now and just growing. My dates are bang on too. Im just so happy and really starting to let myself feel something now cause i was too scared beforehand. :lvs :o)ll :lvs :o)ll
Beaubelle Posts: 741
great news Aylala! So happy for you. I am going for my 8 wk scan next sunday (31st may) and am dying to see a heartbeat. I know there won't be too much else visible, but am still so excited just to make it seem more real. Glad to hear you have a happy, healthy little baby in there! :o)ll :o)ll
ah beau best of luck its so good hearing the heart beat :lvs
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Aylala, that's great so cute that they had to wake him/her up. Mine is the 4th Jun. I'm excited but nervous. My ms has kinda disappeared the last few days. I know that's prob normal @ this stage but I somehow feel more reassured when I have it!