1st Anniversary coiming up!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Boop Posts: 828
in less than 1 month, want to plan something for it. Would love to return to where we got married but got married in Italy, plan was to go back but will need to think of a budget friendly option. We generally cook nice meals at weekends with bottle of wine, so want something a little bit more special. What did/will you do for 1st anniversary?
cat woman Posts: 897
go away for a romantic weekend >:o)
lovelyb2b Posts: 733
Hi There I think your 1st anniversary is called the paper ann, so you should check out www.inthepaper.co.uk they have a wedding section. What they do is print out a front page of a newspaper with whatever u want on it and you can place a pic of husband on it and make it personal for him. I thought was lovely idea and I have got them before for other things. They come framed and the ppl I got them for loved them. They so unusual. Plus you could also do your romantic wkend away!!!! :wv
Little Boots Posts: 301
Paper anniversay so; tickets, voucher, print off the confirmation of a weekend away Save returning to where you were married until a bigger anniversary, after all, it was only a year ago. Im sure you remember it all in detail. :wv Its out first anniverary next month too, Im having a special photograph blown up onto canvas for him.
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
We had a baby on the way at that stage so were a bit strapped for cash. Instead we planted an apple tree out our back garden. Paper is made from trees so it made sense!
luckyinlove08 Posts: 305
[quote="mrs sunflower":2rd30wel]We had a baby on the way at that stage so were a bit strapped for cash. Instead we planted an apple tree out our back garden. Paper is made from trees so it made sense![/quote:2rd30wel] Oh i just love the idea of planting a tree ....... how lovely
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Love the newspaper idea, must check it out. I won't have to worry bout 1st anniversary for a while though!!!