Menu

1st anniversary gift for Husband

Go to Newly Weds

daisy chains
Mini Wolly

1st anniversary gift for Husband

Postby daisy chains » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi all,
Looking for ideas for my husband for our first anniversary, I know paper is the theme but what can I get that is paper? I am not looking to spend a lot but want something really different and unique and sentimental! Any ideas?

peacockgirl
Royal Wolly

Re: 1st anniversary gift for Husband

Postby peacockgirl » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:42 pm

I heard recently of a friend (very organised person) who made sure she bought the paper on her wedding day so that she could frame it and give it to her hubby for their first anniversary.

You may be able to order the paper from your wedding date from somewhere? I'm sure if you contact the paper they might have a backissue ordering facility...

I bought OH a Ryanair flight to go and see his friend in England so obviously the ticket part was the 'paper' bit.

this site might have something? http://www.gonedigging.ie/anniversary-g ... s-for-him/

Best of luck...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Formerly known as teachingbride

McLisa
Wolly Addict

Postby McLisa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Have been thinking about this too and I'm clueless! Don't have an awful lot to spend as hubby has just started his own business so for the minute we're down to one wage. We're going back to Spain where we got married for our first anniversary but still would like something papery to mark the occasion!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Penny Hill
Wolly Addict

Postby Penny Hill » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 pm

If you want to go the paper route what about a painting?!
Or a picture.
Tickets to something

enjoy celebrating.

mshelly
Major Wolly

Postby mshelly » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:52 am

Concert tickets, expecially if it is something that you want to go to as well :o0

lindsgal11
New Wolly

Postby lindsgal11 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:37 pm

You can print out picture book, starting from when you first started dating until your wedding and even include a few from the past year. Simple and sweet!

Keith Malone Video
2013Sunshine
New Wolly

Postby 2013Sunshine » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Would your hubby be into comic books or would have been by any chance? I was looking at getting hubby to be a personalised comic book cover which they frame. It's pretty cool and you can input their picture into it - and would double up as the paper route :wv There is one called getintoon.com

shoveover
Mini Wolly

Postby shoveover » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:39 am

A friend of mine got a caricature drawing of herself and hubby on their wedding day as their first anniversary present. It's really cool

cindymydayregistry
New Wolly

Postby cindymydayregistry » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:35 pm

An awesome first anniversary gift that is unique and sentimental but still budget friendly would be dedicating a day to him using MyDayRegistry :)

neilalvin
New Wolly

Postby neilalvin » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:50 pm

I suggest a wedding album, if you guys still don't have one. Check out their Zookbinders albums

Next

Go to Newly Weds