1st Dance-Would bring tears too your eyes!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

spark Posts: 278
Girls some of you may have seen this already but if not have a look its just fab..well I think so anyway
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
God I'm cringing watching that, I can't eer imagine getting up and doing something like that at a wedding. I come from a family of dancers but would never do anything like that...
april09babs Posts: 926
i don't know whay I think of that :eek All i can say is I like her dress. I've something similar in blue.
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
:eek :eek :eek I would be morto if I went to a wedding and they did that :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 We had a few dance lessons before our wedding but only because dh got massive slagging in the run up to the wedding as he doesn't dance at all and we got up a did a waltz but not feckin dirty dancing (did your man change into the shirt for that ????)
MammyC Posts: 3621
well well well....thats cringe tastic! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Miah Posts: 2738
It was like they knew the moves but didn't put enough "oooomph" into it - if they had done it properly it could have been cool. Oh and cut out the bit where "Patrick Swayze" does his little solo bit! The Thriller one was much better!
s wife Posts: 1445
that is so cheesey that it just might work love it :o0 :o0 :o0
care bear Posts: 125
OMG I'm embarrassed for them. The worst part is the clowns that come dancing behind him.
happybridefor06 Posts: 305
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 i love dirty dancing but would never dream of doing that my dh would never in a million years :o0 :o0 :o0 ah they will be all tlking about that in yrs to come :o0
pinky_winky Posts: 527
am morto on behalf of both of them