Menu

1st dress tried on - "The" Dress!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

freddiebear Posts: 215
Removed message
chrystal Posts: 863
Oh it is a lovely dress. Very elegant. Well done on finding your dream dress. :heartbeat:
luckyladee Posts: 2550
It's a really beautiful dress! Congrats. I havent gone looking at all yet (just in magazines and online). I hope I can find my 'one' as easily :o0
Newme2013 Posts: 704
It's really beautiful. Well done
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oh it's gorgeous! Love the skirt, well done. I'm like you in a way, well kinda. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and then went to another shop and fell in love with another dress. So I now have two dresses from two shops to consider. Part of me thinks not to be mad and to go to lots of other shops and hten decide, but part of me wants to pick one of the two dresses!! Cos both of them are really lovely on and both gave me 'the feeling' though the second one is much more a 'bride' dress and gave me extra butterflies. What made you decide to go for it and actually put down a deposit?! I wish I was as brave as you!
louthgal Posts: 308
oh it gorgeous...i was the same as you 1st shop 1st dress deposit paid. i just completely fell in love and wasnt interested in looking anywhere else. it was the same with my bridesmaids and the dress suited them perfect..theres nothing like the feeling :o)ll
mamajen Posts: 2263
Oh Em Gee, it is gorgeous, absolutely love it!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
freddiebear Posts: 215
Removed message
vidia Posts: 2960
Congrats!!! its gorg, and now you have lots of saturdays free to stay in bed!!!!! Until you have to look for MOB and brothers stuff O:|
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Well done!! I'm another first dress B2B!!! :o)ll