1st time lucky?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lunasa Posts: 140
hi girls, i feel a little bad asking this as i know it will come across as being impatient but im asking for my own sanity! its our first month ttc and i keep thinking well if it happens this month ill be this far along when such and such ahppens etc. its all im thinking about. i know from aot of posts that it takes a good while to conceive when coming off the pill after a long time on it. but im just wondering has anyone got pg on the first month coming off it or do u have to wait for a "real" period first???
Milis in disguise Posts: 727
trying2009 did a poll on this a couple of weeks ago, it was more generally months trying, if you do a search you'll find it.
Fifi Trixibelle Posts: 472
I came off the pill around the start of Jan, had AF 28 days later and got BFP 29 days after that. So I thought that was really quick! Best of luck!!!
Faoi Run Posts: 82
Yep, I got pregnant first month off the pill, it was a bit of a surprise really as we were thinking of trying about 6 months later but were taking a 'wait and see what happens' attitude till then but I'm so delighted now that it happened so quickly and realise how lucky we are!
red_rubies Posts: 2424
I got pg 2nd month off the pill.
2006_lowkey Posts: 141
on our first got pregnant first month off pill - never got a proper period have heard that it happens allot and you can be very fertile that month but dunno if thats true !!
2006_lowkey Posts: 141
on our first got pregnant first month off pill - never got a proper period have heard that it happens allot and you can be very fertile that month but dunno if thats true !!
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
On ds2 I got pregnant the first month off the pill,but on this baby,I was nearly a year off it before anything happend. :eek