1st Visit today - not good news

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

july7812 Posts: 1787
I had my 1st visit today & things didnt go well - I should be 9 + 1 wks - went and got scan done and although they can find a sac there is no heartbeat so they reckon I am either only 5 + 5 wks gone or my baby has stopped growing - I am due to go in next wednesday to the early pregnancy unit for another scan to see what happens. The next 9 days are going to be a killer. If this turns out to be a m/c it will be my 4th m/c - I do have 2 DS & cherish every minute I have with them - it doesn't make things any less difficult or make me grieve any less. Will be saying loads of prayers and keeping my fingers crossed till then anyway.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
You poor thing :o( I'm hoping you have your dates wrong and that all is well. How are you feeling physically? You'll be in my thoughts and prayers until next Wednesday. Please god things will work out for you this time. No-one deserves such pain. Mind yourself and try to keep your mind occupied (if possible) for the next few days. We're all here for you and please let us know how you get on. :xxx
mrs sarah c Posts: 522
you poor thing.I am thinking of you
july7812 Posts: 1787
Thanks Blackcat & Mrs sarah c for you kind words - I still feel very pregnant - yesterday severe morning sickness kicked in - had it very bad & is still there today. Am 100% certain of my dates though - had been marking them in my diary since august and had only got the dreaded AF the day after I went on hols to the Canaries in December & had done preg test on 7th which came up positive - trying not to go over and over it in my head too much & just try keep my mind off it - its hard & I'm not due back to wrk till Saturday which would have taken my mind off it. Anyway Im sure I will find loads to do with my 2 DS's to pass the time.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Enjoy the time off with the boys. Those symptoms all sound v. hopeful. Will have everything crossed for you. :xxx
excited-bride-to-be Posts: 308
O:o) please god things will be ok. will say a prayer for you.
mammybean Posts: 10364
you poor thing, i will be thinking of you. i know from experience how hard it is waiting until your next scan. unlike you my symptoms stopped. so hopefully it is good news.. good luck
irish bride Posts: 558
you are in my thoughts and prayers july7812. :lvs
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Sorry to hear you are in a time of such confusion...I hope it all turns out well for you.
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
ah July7812 my fingers are crossed for you and will say preayers and keep you in my thoughts :action32 :thnk