2 months left... wohoooooo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
hi, i can't believe that today in 2 months I'm getting married... its just over 8 weeks... feels so close now... :heartbeat: my hen is next weekend, my friends wedding the week after... :yelrotflmaosmilie: still remember when we were both meeting up excited that we just got engaged (she got engaged a month after me) and started discussing our weddings... :lvs bought my bra yesterday, my first fitting is this Wednesday... now thinking about the fact that its so little time left I actually get totally excited.. :compress wohoooooooo :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll WOOHOO!!! How exciting!!! Enjoy the run up to the BIG day!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
duffy-to-be Posts: 265
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll WOOO HOOO! But watch out---the last month FLIES by! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Oh wow duffy-to-be only 8 days for you!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
duffy-to-be, you lucky ducky - 8 days left... you must be so excited.. :-8
doteycheeks Posts: 367
best of luck hun last month flies in
april09babs Posts: 926
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Its exciting isn't it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
I am excited, but it doesn't feel real yet! :o)ll :o0 Wish I still had the 2 months to get things done!! :o0 Good luck!! :wv
think I'll be more excited after my first fitting on Wednesday.... :o)ll :o)ll
ohh, have fun with that! I hope it all goes well!! I remember when I went to get mine, I am really short so they took a lot off the bottom and they had it hanging kind of high and the train was hanging down in the back---and for some reason I had a slight freak out because the front part looked like it was for a kid! :o0 I guess I 've never had full length dresses and then hung them up--I really thought they took too much off the front! But alas, everything was perfect! :-8 Enjoy it!