2 of my bridesmaids are pregnant!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
My chief bridesmaid is 6 months pregnant but she will have the baby in plenty of time before the wedding. The second one found out Christmas week that she is pregnant, and she doesnt know when she is due cos she can figure out her last period date. Shes thinks shes due end of July which would mean she couldnt do bridesmaid cos if she went a week over she could be in labour for the wedding! Shes waiting for an app to get a scan and will hopefully have a better idea then of when she is due. Until then I'll just have to hold tight, but if she cant do it I dont know who I'll get to replace her, it would be too hard to pick out of the rest of my friends!!
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Have u any family members who could do it Joleigh?? Save u havin to decide between your friends.
bree Posts: 1880
this happened to me too & i couldnt pick from friends ( as would be afraid of hurting someones feelings) so went with a cousin ...
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I have 4 sisters but they are all a good bit older, and it would be hard to pick between them too! I'd love to ask my brothers girlfriend but wouldnt wanna upset my other brothers girlfriend, I know them both years. Oooh dilema! Hopefully she will get her scan soon then i will know for def.
Singstar Posts: 323
I found out I was pregnant last Christmas and got my due date for Aug 28th so you might be lucky. The only thing is she will be heavily pregnant either way. I'm sure she is healthy and everything but she may get any number of pregnancy related conditions especially near end of preg. I ended up in and out of hosp with high blood pressure at the end of my pregnancy but had a perfect symptom free time up until then. I don't want to be all doom and gloom but maybe you should take all these issues into account.
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
x
Singstar Posts: 323
Hey Shelley B2B I pm'ed you