2 weeks to go woohoo!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsW2010 Posts: 348
Sorry just wanted to see my ticker saying i only had two weeks to go..... So excited :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
14082010 Posts: 2103
Oh lucky you >:o) I cant wait till i am am there and the isle is not too far in sight! I am sick of saying every day only ?? to go >:o) Goodluck and have a ball :wv
LadyV Posts: 263
cutekitten, super excited for you...that is fantastic....best of luck, and enjoy the next two weeks leading up to it...........want to hear all about it after!!! :wv
streaks Posts: 3592
Oooh how exciting cute kitten!! Enjoy the run up I can't wait to be that close
Genegirl Posts: 2110
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll We are getting married 30th April next year...... :o)ll
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
oh lucky u. You must be sooo excited bwet it will fly by for u now :o)ll :o)ll
lstars Posts: 1199
aww congrats!!! lol! :o)ll how are you on with things? all sorted? have forever to wait for mine- over a year!! and was not blessed woth patience!!! :o0
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
[quote="lstars":zg857kd5]aww congrats!!! lol! :o)ll how are you on with things? all sorted? have forever to wait for mine- over a year!! and was not blessed woth patience!!! :o0[/quote:zg857kd5] u will be surprised how fast time goes though.
MrsW2010 Posts: 348
Don't know where the time has gone, it only seems like yesterday i was looking at a 6 month ticker... Time really does fly by... Went to town today to pick up the wedding rings, and buy some few last bits... think we're organised, I have a few things left to book for myself and try on my dress one last time to make sure it's perfect. Soooo excited. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll