2 Weeks today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Avenger will be doing her traditional meet up countdown (only 2 more weeks withough alcohol - you can do it!!) we'll be discussing what we are wearing (my nice top that nobody better have copied >:o) >:o) >:o) ) we'll be having big lunches (soakage) people will be discussing how their hair will be newbies will be getting mobile numbers of their meet up buddies :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Oooohhhh I'm getting all excited now. What's your top like and where did you buy it - just so that I don't wear the same one. :o0
Phoenix Posts: 836
I don't know if I have a meet up buddy but sure I will find ye all in the pro cathedral doing the stations of the cross with all your gear on....... Phoenix
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Phoenix":2iuw05nv]I don't know if I have a meet up buddy but sure I will find ye all in the pro cathedral doing the stations of the cross with all your gear on....... Phoenix[/quote:2iuw05nv] Slink in to one of the confessionals and spy out on them all before hand!
WonderWol Posts: 2927
[quote:2be2h0re]I don't know if I have a meet up buddy [/quote:2be2h0re] I'll be your meet up bud if you like .......
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
God all the decisions to be made, What will I wear Will I get my hair done
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Clucky I broke my no alcohol last Friday with my bm :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 All I can say is two bottles of Cava and almost a full bottle of Baileys!!!! :hic
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="The Avenger":33lk4r83]Clucky I broke my no alcohol last Friday with my bm :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 All I can say is two bottles of Cava and almost a full bottle of Baileys!!!! :hic[/quote:33lk4r83] ah thats bold did you send your CV off?
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Yup - I will have an interview in about 3 weeks as one of the directors is on holidays. The dude who stabbed me in the back last week got bawled out of it this morning by our company director - in front of me!!!!! I was dying to split my sides laughing.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="The Avenger":1r1slc2d]Yup - I will have an interview in about 3 weeks as one of the directors is on holidays. The dude who stabbed me in the back last week got bawled out of it this morning by our company director - in front of me!!!!! I was dying to split my sides laughing.[/quote:1r1slc2d] :o0 :o0 Absolutely brilliant to hear he got bawled out of it