20 BFP's for March

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
another month over and another 20 wolly babies making their apperence this year, sunnyside and mrs mos were still waiting or not waiting on your AF maybe you's can increase that, best of luck.
clucky Posts: 26471
20 my god
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Big selfish moment ahead [size=59:3jxbnhbo]That's not fair :-([/size:3jxbnhbo] OK, I'm over it....congratulations girls!
breeze Posts: 1175
WOW, thats mad ted :o0
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Holy God that's mental! Congrats to all the mums to be. Willthiswork.. you're totally entitled to have a little sad moment :o( Hope you get your BFP soon.
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Hi Girls AF due yesterday/today. No sign at all of it. but no sign of anything else either symptom wise. Had a few cramps on wed/thurs and thought af was coming but they are gone again. testing tomorrow just to find out whats going on. But not at all hopeful. Even had a glass of wine last night with dinner I'm so convinced I'm not. Although I guess you never know.........will feel bad about the wine if I am
mummy bear Posts: 3824
sunny you never know.... my af was a week late and had no symptoms kept doing tests and showing neg's then on the monday i did another test and it was neg and next day bit the bullet and went to chemist and bought two digitals and done them on the tues and came up pos.. so you never know, im praying for you, and sure you are fully entitled to your vino! good luck hun, thinking of you :xox
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Best of luck Sunnyside! Hope you get the 21st bfp!~
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Best of luck sunnyside, fingers crossed for you. :babydust:
sunnyside Posts: 3164
None the wiser really girls- tested this afternoon- couldn't test this morning as we had visitors and I didn't want to do it while they were here. Anyway got the inevitable BFN. I am quite confused though because last wednesday I started to get AF cramps and a tiny bit of spotting. then it disappeared. this morning I had a small bit of spotting but no cramps and its gone again. I have no symptoms of pregnancy or AF so I'm starting to think my cycle isn't quite back to normal after the pill even though I am 3 months off it now. Maybe I'm not going to have a proper af this month? although opk showed positive for 2 days on cd 17 and 18. Anyone any opinions??? Would I have a positive pregnancy test by now if I was pregnant- today is cycle day 31. Last month I had a 29 day cycle.