20 week scan - update

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
girls the day is finally arrived. Wish me luck for today. Scan not till 4pm, I am excited and nervous at the same time. Only for baby is kicking think I would be more of a nervous wreck.,
Port Princess Posts: 1154
AH GOOD LUCK HUN :xxx LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON! :wv
Topolino Posts: 1659
Best of luck! Very exciting. Make a list of anything you might want to ask as as soon as you see your baby you'll probably forget - well, I do anyway! Are you going to find out the sex, or do you know already?
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Best of Luck LMS, bab is kicking so everythings fine, just enjoy it!
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Best of luck - enjoy it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dovedro Posts: 1295
Best of luck today LMS :o)ll
Good point Topolino I never thought of any questions I have. I suppose I don't really have any, or do I? what questions should I be asking. Please help.
PS: No we don't know the sex and we don't want to know either. We both want a surprise.
dovedro Posts: 1295
I just asked about movement and not feeling it everyday at this stage at my scan last week and she said this is perfectly normal. I also have a low lying placenta so just asked about about that and that was it really. I didn't really have any other questions but maybe if there's been anything that's been playing on your mind then just write it down today and ask when your in there.
agie Posts: 1107
Good luck LMS