2011 Wedding Stamp

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lalawed Posts: 3
I know I'm a bit early but is anyone else looking forward to seeing what the 2011 wedding stamp is going to be! What do you hope it's going to look like?
mrsdribbles Posts: 431
I am excited!! I remember coming on here first like, 2 years ago, and everyone was talking about their year stamp. TBH i didnt even know it existed!!lol! When will it be out? :o)ll
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Yeah also wondering when they be out!
luckyladee Posts: 2550
Awww - when I saw the title of this thread I thought somebody already knew what they'd look like. That means I must be really interested - and this sort of excitement makes me really wonder about myself sometimes. i do want to know when they're released though! :-8
[quote="luckyladee":6p0su0gy]Awww - when I saw the title of this thread I thought somebody already knew what they'd look like. That means I must be really interested - and this sort of excitement makes me really wonder about myself sometimes. i do want to know when they're released though! :-8[/quote:6p0su0gy] I know! I think wedding planning turns you into a bit of a loon!! You know you're sad when you care about stamps! And when I say you I mean ME!! Ah sure its just cos its an exciting time.. we'll go back to normal after the big day :hyper:
LittleLily Posts: 3682
I think this year they were out in January or February so still a bit of a wait left.
Yeah LittleLily, figured it wasnt first thing in the year. Aw 5 days wihoooooo!!
Mrs Pots Posts: 240
I got all excited about the title of the thread and all I kept on saying was "please be nice, please be nice...." and h2b was worried cause he did not know what I was on about!! Hopefully they will release a picture if nothing else soon, i'm dying to see them!
[quote="Mrs Pots":qun787lj]I got all excited about the title of the thread and all I kept on saying was "please be nice, please be nice...." and h2b was worried cause he did not know what I was on about!! Hopefully they will release a picture if nothing else soon, i'm dying to see them![/quote:qun787lj] We're a shower of nutters :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Mrs Pots Posts: 240
[quote="Mrs PR":37xzkw4y][quote="Mrs Pots":37xzkw4y]I got all excited about the title of the thread and all I kept on saying was "please be nice, please be nice...." and h2b was worried cause he did not know what I was on about!! Hopefully they will release a picture if nothing else soon, i'm dying to see them![/quote:37xzkw4y] We're a shower of nutters :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:37xzkw4y] Yes, yes we are but very happy ones..... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll