21 wk scan & Bugaboo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Scots Irish Posts: 32
Hi girls, i had my 21 week scan today and it was perfect :o)ll i could not believe the difference in the picture from the last scan. We could see its little nose and mouth, it was kicking and punching, gave us a wave and even some hicups :o0 Then i got another suprise, i popped into mothercare after the scan and as i was walking around i noticed they had a Bugaboo for sale, i asked if they had started reselling it girl said no it was the last one and they where selling it for €699, it was the red base & hood but it was also coming with a yellow hood & footmuff and a few different bits, i asked her to give it to me for €599 and i would take it and she did!!! Its now sitting here in my living room. I am going to buy a new hood to change the colour as i am not mad on the yellow its a bit too bright :eek but its been a good day alround...
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Wow, that was a bargain, well done :o)ll
funkyfish Posts: 7626
Wow baffin well done great day for ya
aylala Posts: 3673
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Is it the chameleon? Great bargain
funkyfish Posts: 7626
Wow baffin well done great day for ya
Scots Irish Posts: 32
[quote="Aylala":1lajf58p]:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Is it the chameleon? Great bargain[/quote:1lajf58p] Yep.. :o)ll i am delighted with it cant stop looking at it and wheeling it around the house :o0
aylala Posts: 3673
[quote="Scots Irish":so2l3olf][quote="Aylala":so2l3olf]:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Is it the chameleon? Great bargain[/quote:so2l3olf] Yep.. :o)ll i am delighted with it cant stop looking at it and wheeling it around the house :o0[/quote:so2l3olf] :o0 :o0 :o0 :wv :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Kiddisave sell the covers for around 99