21st Century Child

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dootsay Posts: 958
...just a reminder that this is on at 9.30pm tonight - RTE1 I think, was glued last week, I think there's going to be a lot of babies born tonight *)
jiggy_jo Posts: 1166
thanks for that! I was also glued last week but had of course forgotten!!
short n sweet Posts: 1802
I think there is a couple on it tonight who used hypnobirthing for anybody who is interested in seeing their reaction to it ..
sinion Posts: 6050
[quote="short n sweet":r1yknmsj]I think there is a couple on it tonight who used hypnobirthing for anybody who is interested in seeing their reaction to it ..[/quote:r1yknmsj] this is the main thing i'm waiting to see!
silíní Posts: 4219
Really looking forward to this too!
bonita Posts: 1678
What did everyone think? I only saw bits of it
chefmaid Posts: 2426
Would have liked to seen more of the hypnobirthing, looks very interesting. Don't really like the guy who is presenting it thou, not sure why :-8
sinion Posts: 6050
DAMMIT!!!! O:| after ringing my mum and reminding her to watch I totally forgot myself :o0
silíní Posts: 4219
I really like it, from a human point of view, all of the very different people and their lives! That woman who's had her 8th child is amazing! I can hardly imagine being able to cope with the one i have on the way, never mind 7 others!!!!
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:oakuu75e]Really enjoyed it, I've really bad eyesight and dh constantly slags me over it :o( :o( but he got really upset when he saw the couple with the little boy who had to wear glasses from 3 months old, he was in bits looking at the poor baby getting his eyes checked.[/color:oakuu75e]