26 days until the big day!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bada_bing Posts: 109
I' m soooooo excited!!! anyone else in the same boat? what have you left to organise? x jake
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
Oh your time will fly it will be the day of the wdding before you know it! enjoy every minute of the run up to it because it does fly.
Bright Star Posts: 756
Hey jake Bean, I am in the same boat as you but im not feeling anything really- nerves or excitment is that weird???? :wv
I am not really nervous at all, get excited every so often, but little things are dstarting to worry me, and sometimes I think the whole thing'll be a disaster if everything goes wrong that I imagine! Like, at the rehearsal do they tell you what to do at the wedding? How does the music know when to play? What if the priest forgets and doesnt turn up? What if the hairdresser cant make it?
god jake Bean..im thinking the exact same things as you??? How does organist know when to start???I hope at the rehearsal they show you how to do things..im the first to get married out of my family so we really dont know how things are to flow!!! :eek :eek
same here! No older sisters to advise me of what to do, totally sh1tting it! Also getting married in CoI and I am catholic and hoping the catholic priest will turn up, that all the paperwork will be in order, that the guests remember to turn up.....eeeeekkkkkkkk!!!
bright star, where is your wedding on? same day as mine!
I know how you feel....its very stressing petal!! God how rehearsal will put my mind at ease although thats just the tues before!!!As for my hairdressor she's my cousin and she had be frecked out saying she hoped she manage us all (5) of us...jesus i hope she can!! :eek :eek
Limerick city !!!! on the 05th Sept..how about u???
Adare!