26 weeks - tiredness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Does/did anyone else find themselves absolutely wrecked tired at 25/26 weeks?
Jeidi Posts: 3128
I'm only 16 + 3 abd I can barely function I'm so wrecked. Its the only "side effect" I have though so I cant complain too much!
darkie27 Posts: 1449
[quote="Hokey Cokey":tujf0zth]Does/did anyone else find themselves absolutely wrecked tired at 25/26 weeks?[/quote:tujf0zth] Here's your sister im nackered most days now and all i want is my bed my dh thinks im married to the bed these days :o0
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Yes, I only started to feel wrecked at that stage too. Especially after lunchtime. As soon as I got home I had to lie down for an hour or so. Said it to doctor and I started taking spatone iron supplements. Still feeling tired, but not as bad I must say. They are fine to use during pregnancy. :wv
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I havent been taking iron as both the GP and consultant said I didnt need it. But I've to get my bloods done again next week (to test for the Rh neg antibodies) so will get them to test for iron too. I had a busy Friday and Saturday but a lazy Sunday. Came home from work early on Monday and slept and didnt go to work yesterday. Could easily go home now and sleep for the day.
SaJa Posts: 4282
I'm absolutely wrecked. Have started taking my iron supplements about 2/3 weeks ago but it hasn't made any difference. Think I might also need a multi-vitamin or something. Must talk to GP about it.
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Along with spatone iron, I'm taken a sanatogen multivitamin/omega 3 since before I got pregnant. Find it really good I must say. Its in a pink box and you can buy it in Boots, etc.
alton Posts: 3077
wrecked doesn't describe it. I'm like a zombie. It's hard to convey the absolute lack of energy to DH who I'm sure thinks I'm just a lazy lump. Beginning to feel that being upright and awake is a major achievement these days. And I am taking iron, so it's not a deficiency in that anyway!
Mammypig Posts: 832
yeah i find i'm great in the mornings and after lunch time i'm wrecked. taking multivitamins really does help so must pop down to the chemist.